Microchips ISO11784/785 FDX-B
Animal Microchip Syringe 1.4*8mm – this small size is great size for puppies and cats as well as adult dogs.
This single use all in one designed Microchip Syringe makes implanting a breeze. Microchip is pre-installed within the disposable implanter, just tear open bag, remove safety catch and implant.
ISO11784 / ISO11784 FDX-B Microchips are the world standard for use with companion animals.
There are generally 3 sizes of microchip available for use in dogs - the functionality of all 3 is identical. So we have chosen based on the benefits of the middle size in consideration that most breeders microchip prior to their puppies leaving for their new homes. We believe that your babies would prefer a smaller "transplanter needle” (vets generally use the larger size microchip as it caters to larger animals). And think the small price difference is worth it. And of course once the microchip has been placed it will go unnoticed by your pet
The International Standards Organization, or ISO, has approved and recommended a global standard for microchips. The global standard is intended to create an identification system that is consistent worldwide. For example, if a dog was implanted with an ISO standard microchip in the U.S. travels to Europe with its owners and becomes lost, the ISO standard scanners in Europe would be able to read the dog's microchip
- ISO Compliant: ISO11784 / ISO11785 FDX-B microchip
- Certificated: International Committee For Animal Recording (ICAR)
- 15 digit microchip number
- Frequency: 134.2KHz
- Bioglass capsules with parylene coating ensure optimal biocompatibility
- Single use syringe type implanter, with microchip is pre-installed
- Individual sterile packaging
- 8 Barcode labels
- Designed exclusively for animals.
- Microchip Size 1.4x8mm
- Implanter Size: Length 120±2mm. Width 45±1mm Weight 4.98g
Microchips are recorded at local district councils New Zealand wide upon dog registration.