Umbilical Cord Clamps 5pk
Having these puppy size umbilical cord clips in your whelping kit will give you piece of mind for those times when the blood just won't stop and you need to make sure there is continued pressure.
Most mums have a natural instinct to remove the cords, and in an ideal situation they would make a perfect job of them. However things don't always go to plan and some just keep tugging at the cord which can cause umbilical hernias in puppies. Use of a umbilical cord clip helps reduce the risk of introducing bacteria and infection through the the navel cord.
- Size: 4cm for newborn puppies and kittens
- Qty: 5 per pack
- Safe, easy and convenient to use
- Can be reopened and closed
- Non-slip design, hinge guard with dual serrated gripping jaw
- Maintains tight seal applying constant pressure as the cord shrinks
- Made of: Polymer plastic
As with most medical equipment of this type they are "recommended for single use"
Disclaimer: This is not veterinary advice but a layman’s description intended for your information only.
NZ Show Dogs accept no responsibility or liability associated with this description, and advise you to consult with a vet.