Size Medium only left. A lite weight firey red show snood with diamantes to add extra sparkle !
5 Sizes Based On Head Circumference taken just front of the ears (these are approx) Fabric width is generally twice the head elastic size and the length is generally 2-5cm longer.
- Xtra Small: 20cm (8”) un-stretched elastic e.g. toy breeds, Maltese, Miniature Dachshund, Lhasa Apso, Toy Poodle, Yorkshire Terrier
- Small: 25cm (10”) un-stretched elastic e.g. Cavaliers King Charles, Mini Poodles, Shih Tzu
- Medium: 30cm (12”) un-stretched elastic e.g American Cocker, Beagle, English Cocker Spaniel, Gordon Setter (puppy)*
- Large: 35cm (14”) un-stretched elastic e.g. Afghan Hounds, Basset Hounds*, Briard, English Setter*, English Springer Spaniel, Gordon Setter*, Irish Setter, Irish Water Spaniel, Lagotto Romagnolo Welsh Springer Spaniel, Standard Poodle
- Xtra Large: 40cm (16”) un-stretched elastic e.g. Basset Hounds*, Bracco Italiano English Setter*, Golden Retriever, Gordon Setter*, Rhodesian Ridgeback, Saint Bernard,
Examples are based on past orders and are for your information only – please measure your dog. * = more than one size has been ordered for this breed
All sNoodZ have a reinforced elasticated finish at both ends, and are slightly looser at the neck for added comfort. The elastic will not twist or break. This is a permanent method therefore sNoodZ are not adjustable, please check the size guide before ordering. This is the standard method used by sNoodZ unless an alternative options is requested (e.g. casing or dart is available for an additional $5 per item).
Snood Size: Where to measure your dog?
The snood fits over the head and neck. The head elastic sits just in front of the dogs ears, at the back of the skull and the neck end should sit about ¾ down the neck or about where a standard flat collar would – depending on the snood type and purpose. Make sure it’s not too tight. It should fit snugly without causing any pressure on your dog's head or neck. The neck elastic is approx 2-5cm more than the neck, to allow for comfort. Never use a snood smaller than your dog’s head - it will be too tight and cause discomfort to your dog
Glitterati Show Snood
- Brand: sNoodZ
- Model: sdz-red-dimnte
- Availability: In Stock