Dog Snoods for everyday and show day ! Make sure your show dog is wearing the latest in "glitz and glam" while keeping those long ears clean and tidy with a dog snood. Snoods will keep your show dog’s ear in tip top condition from the time you finish grooming until you hit the show ring! Love'm or hate'm snoods are an essential part of your show dog gear, reducing grooming time on show day.
Traditionally worn by long haired dogs breed such as Spaniels, Poodles and Setters, and long eared breeds such as the Basset - go to a dog show and you'll see them everywhere. Snoods are available in lots of colour & patterned fabric to suit show dogs, everyday wear and waterproof snoods - some have matching legging sets. The range from Sassy Snoods and sNoodZ changes throughout the year as fabric becomes available and of course they come in lots of sizes to suit your special dog.
The practical solution for:
- Keeping your dog's ears up and out of the way while grooming, allowing you to easily work on the neck and shoulders
- Prevent dogs chewing the hair
- Stop grass seeds etc entering the ear canal
- Keeping wounds clean after surgery
- Help prevent the spread of ear mites to other dogs
- Keep long ears out of the food at mealtime
- Keeping the ear clean in the wet and mud
- Help prevent injury from dragging on rough surfaces like concrete
- Snoods are the perfect dog ear protector