Hawaii Blues show dog snood keeps those ears tidy once groomed and off the wet ground and out of food and water buckets at the show.
Snoods are ideal for long-eared dogs, keeping the ears tucked away and preventing injurywhen dragging e.g the basset hound.
2 types of snood:
- Show Snoods - light weight or satin type fabric
- Everyday Snoods- Still suitable for show days, these are a medium weight fabric e.g. cotton for harder wearing for everyday use.
All sNoodZ are have a reinforced elastic finish at the head and neck, the neck is generally 3-5 cm's wider than the head. The elastic is sewn in similar to a waist band and is unseen, the advantage is that the elastic will not twist or break. This is a permanent method and sNoodZ are not adjustable, check the size guide under 'specifications' before ordering.
Snoods are an essential part of your show dog kit, and the easiest way to keep your show dog's ear clean and tidy, stop ear chewing and reduce grooming time on show day.
5 Sizes Based On Head Circumference taken just behind the ears (these are approx)
- Xtra Small: 20cm un-stretched elastic e.g toy breeds, Maltese poodles
- Small: 25cm un-stretched elastic e.g. Cavaliers
- Medium: 30cm un-stretched elastic e.g Cocker Spaniels, Beagles
- Large: 35cm un-stretched elastic e.g. Afghan Irish Setters, Springer Spaniels
- Xtra Large: 40cm un-stretched elastic e.g. Bassets, Goldies, Rhodesian Ridgeback
So that your whole team can match, we offer a "show team discount" when ordering more than 3 sNoodZ.
sNoodZ order online at NZShowDogs
|Wearing A Snood||&|