Returns & Refunds
In A Nutshell:
If something isn't right, please contact us asap so we can fix it. Please return any incorrectly supplied or faulty items, to enable us to replace them.
We do not have to give a refund if you
change your mind about a purchase
— so please choose carefully.
If the product you have bought is faulty,
we will provide a remedy as required by
the Consumer Guarantees Act.
Return and Refund Policy
Last updated: March 22, 2020
Thank you for shopping at NZ Show Dogs.
If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with a purchase we invite you to review our policy on refunds and returns. The following terms are applicable for any products that you purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to NZ Show Dogs, Rotorua.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to NZ Show Dogs, accessible from https://www.nzshowogs.com
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by you to purchase Goods from Us.
- Faulty means any products which through manufacturing is not fit for purpose
You are entitled to cancel your order at any time prior to payment receipt. Within 48 hours of payment receipt, or at any time prior to dispatch without giving any reason for doing so, whichever is sooner. After this time it is likely your order has been dispatched please refer to the Returning Goods information for further advice.
In order to exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by email: firstname.lastname@example.org simply stating Please cancel this order # ”
We use the same means of payment refund as you used for the Order. We reserve the right to charge a $5 administration fee on cancelled orders.
Please return faulty products within 30 days along with a clear statement identifying the fault. Incorrectly supplied items need to be returned within 7 days.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. Please return the product directly to the vendor and notify us of your return at https://www.2test.nzshowdogs.com/index.php?route=account/return/add so we can monitor your request
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, we recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased within the last 30 days and are faulty
- The Goods were purchased in the last 7 days but have been damaged in transit
- The Goods were purchased in the last 7 days
- The Goods are in the original packaging
- The Goods are in the original new condition
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- Products made to your specifications i.e. custom made or personalized.
- Products which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- Products which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
All returns due to fault or transit damage will required photo evidence please, so that we may assess the damage and make a claim to NZ Post.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us: