Tear Stain Remover
Reduce the buildup of eye-tear residue and lighten existing stains.
Handy Tip: Tear Stains Causes & Management
If your dog suffers with tear staining please consider that these are generally a symptom, so without treating the cause they will return. Please consult your vet for further advice, as eliminating the cause should significantly reduce the tear staining.
- Tear stain management requires consistent treatment,
- If you use a cotton swab to dip and wipe the tears, do not dip it back into the bottle again.
- Apply a few drops on the stain and closed eyelids and adjacent areas.
- Clean the tears 3-4 times a week with bioline, until the stain is gone
- Alternate days using bioline and fresh distilled water