Mendota Slip Leads
The Mendota all in one leash and collar design allow for correction and easy use.
The adjustable leather slide prevents the lead from slipping off, yet releases properly into a relaxed position. It's handy for exercise, training, or quick trips. This slip lead is made of waterproof, colourfast, durable multi-filament polypropylene solid core roping with all brass hardware and oil tanned leather stops and trim.
British-Style Slip Leads – Our BEST SELLER! Leash and collar in one combination that is great for training and known for its ease of use.
- Leash and collar in one and adjustable to any neck size
- Used by professional trainers and handlers for many years this product has now been adapted for walking and training
- Soft on the hands with its “Broken in Feel” easy to use and pliable enough to fit in your coat pocket
- Brass, satin nickel or black metallic hardware and oil tanned leather splices
- Vibrant colors with durable long-lasting multi-filament polypropylene rope.
- Machine washable, air dry only.
- Handmade in the U.S.A. and 100% satisfaction guarantee
Two different rope diameters to fit any size dog:
- Small Slip Lead: 3/8″ x 4′ and 3/8″ x 6′ (recommended for dogs 50 pounds & under)
- Large Slip Lead: 1/2″ x 4′ and 1/2″ x 6′ (recommended for dogs 50 - 250 pounds)
Instructional video on how to use a slip lead
These are a collar and a lead all in one! They're popular at gundog trials and with hunters.
Length: 40" and 72"
Diameter: 5/16” or 7/16” available
Colour: camo, hunter green, or orange available