Fine, Medium & Coarse Mars Stripping Knives
Genuine Mars Stripping Knife for stripping, carding and removing your dog's excess hair finish, Also suitable for use on cats, horses etc. A Mars Coat King will remove the undercoat and a stripping knife with remove top guard hairs. Most show groomers will use the 2 in combination for the "show dog" finish to the coat.
Right Handed Stripping Knife Model:
- 99M-320 Short fine teeth ideal for detailed work and sensitive areas e.g. face, head, and ears and fine detailing
- 99M-324 Coarse Sharp Tooth for stripping short, heavy coarse coats
- 99M-325 Coarse for Terriers - Not Currently Available
- 99M-328 STOCK N ORDER Medium Slant Tooth For fast, detail work on large areas and overall clean-up on short coasts (Thumb side is tapered for more exact work and for tight stripping close to the skin)
- 99M-329 Coarse Slant Tooth (Thumb side is tapered for more exact work and for tight stripping close to the skin)
- 99M-330 Fine Slant Tooth (Thumb side is tapered for more exact work and for tight stripping close to the skin)
- Professional grade pet grooming tool
- Lightweight tempered high-grade hardened stainless steel blades
- Comfortable smooth finish Wooden Handle
- Engineered & manufactured by Alcoso in Germany
Left Handed Stripping Knife Models also available:
Buy with confidence and get 12 months guarantee, Wendy is official NZ agent for the Mars Alsco range of grooming equipment since 2003.
If you are not sure if this is the right model mars stripping knife for your dog check the Mars Stripping Knife Guide tab above or please ask Wendy for advice, so we can help you get the right one for your breed.