Mars Coat King Replacement Blades
Mars Coat King blades heads can be replaced quickly and easily:
Before you start:
- Mark the slightly tilted mounting angle of the old blade head with a felt pen so you can use this a guide when inserting the replacement
- Spanner for the 7mm end cap nuts
- Loosen the two cap nuts from the old blade head, you don’t unscrew these completely
- Replace the blade head on the exact the same mounting angle as the previous one. (Use the previously marked one as a guide)
- Tighten the cap nuts evenly, from each side so the head is centred and secure and does not rotate.
That's it! If your blade head isn't working correctly you may need to readjust the angle its tilted on.
German engineered ergonomically shaped wooden handle and replaceable blades. The special geometry of the blades guarantees a good penetration in to the fur with proper use, you can effectively and neatly remove around 90% of the loose dead hair with it.
Mars Coat King Replacement Blades are available in various sizes for different kinds of coat. Check the "Which Coat King Tab" for further Dog Breed Information.
Coarse styles to comb out the undercoat – fine styles for finishing.
- Strips large areas fast, quickly and easily removing loose hair, especially thick undercoats from cats, dogs and horses, without damaging the topcoat.
- Mars Coat King for easily stripping undercoat and dead hair.
- Replacement blade available
- Tempered high-grade stainless steel blades
- Easy to install replacement blades
- Engineered & manufactured in Germany
- An indispensable item for every groomer.
Super fine styles ending in #26 blade. For grooming fine or short coats, and for show finishing work.
Fine styles (ending in #16, 18 & 20 blade original or 30 blade double wide) For preparation work, thinning out undercoat and de-matting on medium to long coats or stripping for terrier coats and perfects for stripping out top coats especially on the Spaniel & Setter breeds.