Mars Coat King - Coarse Blades
Coarse styles to preparatory work, wire-haired breeds and thinning out undercoatcomb out the undercoat. Its simple to use, Comb through the coat using subtle pressure make long strokes in the direction of the hair growth, remove the hairs from the Coat King and repeat. Use it very few weeks, depending on the kind of coat of your dog has, and you'll keep you dog looking smart. The special geometry of the blades guarantees a good penetration in to the coat hair and with proper use, you can effectively and neatly remove around 90% of the loose dead hair.
These genuine MARS Coat Kings consists of a fine wooden handle and rust free, with a replaceable tempered high-grade steel blade. Strips large areas fast, quickly and easily removing loose hair, especially thick undercoats from cats, dogs and horses, without damaging the topcoat.
- Mars Coat King for easily stripping undercoat and dead hair.
- Replacement blade available
- Tempered high-grade stainless steel blades
- Easy to install replacement blades
- Engineered & manufactured in Germany
- An indispensable item for every groomer.
The Mars Coat King is available in various sizes for different kinds of coat please check the full range
- Alaskan Malamute
- Bouvier des Flandres
- Siberian Husky
- Cairn Terrier
- Norwegian Elkhound
- Shetland Sheepdog
- Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier
#750 12 Blade Stripper is ideal for heavy or double coats such as:
- Black Russian Terrier - 12 double
- Bouvier Des Flanders - 12 double
- Briard - 18 double blade or 12 blade double for very thick coats
- Chow Chow - 12 double
- Collie Rough - 12 double
- Irish Wolfhounds
- Keeshond - 12 double
- Old English Sheepdog - 12 double
- Samoyed - 12 double
Watch the Mars King Coat in action