The Kenchii 8.0"Straight: 8.0"Scissor true convex edge, premium molybdenum and cobalt alloy. Japanese stainless, highest quality bearings
Made by Kenchii for the Eric Salas Signature Series line of shears was created to recognize Master Groomers in the industry. Each shear was specially designed for the groomer they represent.
- The Eric Salas collection is crafted with our level 3 alloy to guarantee strength and durability.
- The true convex edges make this collection best for fine finish work.
- Flipper - the even, bent shank handle with double permanent finger rests help to keep hands out of the fur when grooming and can be used as a lefty or righty.
Model: KEES Eric Salas
Recommended for: Finishing
- EDGE: Sharp true convex edge
- MATERIAL LEVEL 3: Premium molybdenum and cobalt alloy Japanese stainless steel
- ASSEMBLY: Uniquely designed internal tension dial assembly
- HANDLE: Even handle bent shank design
- WARRANTY: Limited Lifetime Guarantee 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- FINGER REST: Double permanent moulded finger rest