The Kenchii 46 Tooth Bent Shank Thinner is the most versatile sheers in the market! True convex edge, premium molybdenum and cobalt alloy. Japanese stainless, highest quality bearings
- Made by Kenchii for the Eric Salas Series
The Signature Series line of shears was created to recognize Master Groomers in the industry. Each shear was specially designed for the groomer they represent.
- The Eric Salas collection is crafted with our level 3 alloy to guarantee strength and durability.
- The true convex edges make this collection best for fine finish work.
- This 46T thinner offers fine blending power to smooth cut lines and lightly remove bulk.
- Flipper - the even, bent shank handle with double permanent finger rests help to keep hands out of the fur when grooming and can be used as a lefty or righty.
Model: KEES Eric Salas
Straight: 8.0", 5.5"
Thinner: 46T (Total Length 6.5")
Recommended for: Finishing
EDGE: Sharp true convex edge
MATERIAL LEVEL 3: Premium molybdenum and cobalt alloy Japanese stainless steel
ASSEMBLY: Uniquely designed internal tension dial assembly
HANDLE: Even handle bent shank design
WARRANTY: Limited Lifetime Guarantee 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
FINGER REST: Double permanent moulded finger rest