A satin show snood is handy when grooming it will keep your dogs ears up and out of the way so you can easily work on the neck and shoulders. Snoods also protect the coat and ears, keeping everything clean and preventing ears form trailing on the ground or from falling into feeding and water bowls. Ideal aid to keep a show dogs coat in top condition and keeping ears dry and free from saliva especially in large breeds!
Made from satin fabric this dog snood has a reinforced elastic finish at the head and neck, the neck is generally 3-5 cm's wider than the head. The elastic is sewn in similar to a waist band and is unseen, the advantage is that the elastic will not twist or break. This is a permanent method and sNoodZ are not adjustable, check the size guide under 'specifications' before ordering.
Snoods are an essential part of your show dog kit, and the easiest way to keep your show dog's ear clean and tidy, great for dogs who are on a raw food diet, stop ear chewing and reduce grooming time on show day. Perfect ear protectors for long ear dog breeds, such as Cavalier King Charles Spaniels, Cocker Spaniels, Springers & Setters etc
5 Sizes Based On Head Circumference taken just infront of the ears (these are approx)
- Xtra Small: Head Elastic approx 20cm un-stretched elastic e.g toy breeds, Maltese, Toy Poodles
- Small: Head Elastic approx 25cm un-stretched elastic e.g. Cavaliers, Mimi Poodle
- Medium: Head Elastic approx 30cm un-stretched elastic e.g Cocker Spaniels, Beagles
- Large: Head Elastic approx 35cm un-stretched elastic e.g. Afghan Hound, Irish Setters, Welsh & Springer Spaniels, Saluki*
- Xtra Large: Head Elastic approx 40cm un-stretched elastic e.g. Bassets Hound, English Setter, Gordon Setters, Goldies, Rhodesian Ridgeback, Saluki*
NB This is a hand made item and as such may have some imperfections. Actual product photos are taken and colour may be slightly different due to individual computer settings
Plain Satin Show Snood - Lots of Colours
- Brand: sNoodZ
- Model: sdz-p/stn
- Availability: In Stock