The Mars Coat King medium model has a 3.5mm gap between the blades removing 90% of dead & loose hair on your dog. the Medium is suitable for a wide range of dogs with slightly coarse or dense coats.
- Strips large areas fast, quickly and easily removing loose hair, especially thick undercoats from cats, dogs and horses, without damaging the topcoat.
- Mars Coat King for easily stripping undercoat and dead hair.
- Replacement blade available
- Tempered high-grade stainless steel blades
- Easy to install replacement blades
- Engineered & manufactured in Germany
- An indispensable item for every groomer.
Medium 10 blades #52510 and the 18 blade double wide #735 both with 3.5mm spacing but the larger one is suitable and makes grooming easier for larger breeds It is suitable for a wide range of dogs with medium/coarse coats e.g.
- Akita Japanese
- Australian Shepherd
- Basset Hound
- Bearded Collie
- Belgian Shepherd
- Bernese Mountain Dog
- Border Collie
- German Shepherd
- Golden Retriever
- Griffon Bruxellois
- Irish Wolfhound
- Maremma Sheepdog
- Siberian Husky
With a gentle pressure, comb in the direction of the hair growth in long strokes. Use very few weeks, depending on the kind of coat of your dog has, and you'll keep you dog looking smart.It has a German engineered ergonomically shaped wooden handle and replaceable blades. The special geometry of the blades guarantees a good penetration in to the fur with proper use, you can effectively and neatly remove around 90% of the loose dead hair with it.
Mars Coat Kings are available in various sizes for different kinds of coat. Coarse styles to comb out the undercoat – fine styles for finishing. The special geometry of the blades guarantees a good penetration in to the coat hair and with proper use,
|Mars Product Codes||&|