Red with black speckles this snood is a light weight fabric ideal for show dogs in the summer heat.
2 types of snood:
- Show Snoods - light weight or satin fabric
- Everyday Snoods- Still suitable for show days, these are a medium weight fabric e.g. cotton for harder wearing for everyday use.
The snood fits over the head and neck. The head elastic sits just in front of the dogs ears, at the back of the skull and the neck elastic should sit about where a standard flat collar would go. Make sure it’s not too tight. It should fit snugly without causing any pressure on your dog's head or neck. The neck elastic is approx 2-5cm more than the neck, to allow for comfort. Never use a snood smaller than your dogs head - it will be to tight and cause discomfort to your dog.
5 Sizes Based On Head Circumference taken just behind the ears (these are approx)
- Xtra Small: Head Elastic approx 20cm un-stretched elastic e.g toy breeds, Maltese poodles
- Small: Head Elastic approx 25cm un-stretched elastic e.g. Cavaliers
- Medium: Head Elastic approx 30cm un-stretched elastic e.g Cocker Spaniels, Beagles
- Large: Head Elastic approx 35cm un-stretched elastic e.g. Irish & English & Gordon Setters, Springer Spaniels
- Xtra Large: Head Elastic approx 40cm un-stretched elastic e.g. Bassets, Goldies, Rhodesian Ridgeback
All sNoodZ are have a reinforced elastic finish at the head and neck, the neck is generally 3-5 cm's wider than the head. The elastic is sewn in similar to a waist band and is unseen, the advantage is that the elastic will not twist or break. This is a permanent method and sNoodZ are not adjustable, check the size guide under 'specifications' before ordering.
Snoods are an essential part of your show dog kit, and the easiest way to keep your show dog's ear clean and tidy, stop ear chewing and reduce grooming time on show day.
The sNoodZ range is not only practical but adds a touch of colour to your day, and lets face it some days its just nice to have something a little bit sparkly its a little bit of doesn't mean its boring. The sNoodZ range adds a little glamour, and they're even back into fashion for people although more recently called buffs... thanks for the reality TV show "survivor" While we don't make them for people we do have a good range for you to choose from for your show dogs.So that your whole team can match, we offer a "show team discount" when ordering more than 3 sNoodZ.
sNoodZ order online at NZShowDogs
|Wearing A Snood||&|