Just perfect for placing on your trolley providing a quick cool down and refresher between classes The quickest way to cool down a dog is thru and pads of his feet and the tummy, let you dog stand or lay down on your Kiwi Cool Mat to relax or as a quick revive before heading back into the show ring.
Dog Cool Mat is also ideal for dogs who are shown with body and volume coat.
Kiwi Cool Mats are made of a double layer of chamois, with a bias finish. Place it in the crate or on top of your show trolley. The Kiwi Cool Mats helps your show dogs keep their cool !.
- 2 Sizes: 60 x 40 or 80 x 60 the large size will have a join.
- Colours can be all one colour of each side can be different, see the choices in stock
- Current Bias: Black with Metallic Silver Lattice threads
- Unprecedented absorbency, approx. 50% more water than natural chamois
- Stays cool without making your dog wet
- Activates quickly and easily simply by submerging in water.
- Remains hydrated for up 3 hours optimum cooling
- Resists mould and mildew
- Non abrasive and lint free
- Non Toxic & Eco friendly
- Machine Washable
Please read specification for information about using your Kiwi Dog Cooling Mats
Colours: due to individual computer settings, the actual colour of the dog cooling coat may be slightly different from the colour which is shown on your computer, we have taken actual product photos.
NB This is a hand made item and as such may have some imperfections, and even though we have taken actual product photos. the colour may be slightly different from the colour which is shown due to individual computer settings.
|Kiwi Cool Coats|
The Kiwi Dog Cool Mat is made from 2 layers of 1.25mm chamois, a high-tech, synthetic material made from PVA & starch with an internal reinforced cotton mesh increasing its durability. Its unique features make it perfect for keeping your show dogs cool. This is a non woven material and as such their may be minor imperfections - but nothing that will effect the use of your coat. Sizes are approx when wet, the material does shrink the drier it gets.
NB: As chamois is only produced in standard sizes, larger mats will have a centre join.