Mars Coat King - Super Fine Blade
Super fine Mars Coat King 20 blade #50820 and 26 blade #50826 with an 0.8mm spacing, are widely used for show finishing. For grooming fine or short coats, thick, shaggy coats and for show finishing (especially Spaniel breeds) This model has a wooden handle and replaceable blades.
The Mars Coat King is available in various sizes for different kinds of coat. Coarse styles to comb out the undercoat – fine styles for finishing. The special geometry of the blades guarantees a good penetration in to the coat hair and with proper use, you can effectively and neatly remove around 90% of the loose dead hair.
- Strips large areas fast, quickly and easily removing loose hair, especially thick undercoats from cats, dogs and horses, without damaging the topcoat.
- Mars Coat King for easily stripping undercoat and dead hair.
- Replacement blade available
- Tempered high-grade stainless steel blades
- Easy to install replacement blades
- Engineered & manufactured in Germany
- A must have for every show dogs owner & groomer
An easy to use, practical alternative to traditional hand stripping the Super-fine tooth pitch for fine, silky coats.
Super fine Mars Coat King 20 blade #50820 and 26 blade #50826 with an 0.8mm spacing, and are often used for show finishing especially Spaniel breeds.
For grooming dogs with very fine coats e.g.
- Rhodesian Ridgebacks
- Miniature Pinscer
With a gentle pressure, comb in the direction of the hair growth in long strokes. Use very few weeks, depending on the kind of coat of your dog has, and you'll keep you dog looking smart.
Watch the Mars King Coat in action