Just what you need when it's wet outside a waterproof snood! Choose from a variety of colours to keep thos ear clean and dry.
The snood fits over the head and neck. The head elastic sits just in front of the dogs ears, at the back of the skull and the neck elastic should sit about where a standard flat collar would go. Make sure it’s not too tight. It should fit snugly without causing any pressure on your dog's head or neck. The neck elastic is approx 2-5cm more than the neck, to allow for comfort. Never use a snood to small for your dogs head - it will be to tight and cause discomfort to your dog.
5 Sizes Based On Head Circumference taken just behind the ears (these are approx)
- Xtra Small: 20cm un-stretched elastic e.g toy breeds, Maltese poodles
- Small: 25cm un-stretched elastic e.g. Cavaliers
- Medium: 30cm un-stretched elastic e.g Cocker Spaniels, Beagles
- Large: 35cm un-stretched elastic e.g. Irish & English & Gordon Setters, Springer Spaniels
- Xtra Large: 40cm un-stretched elastic e.g. Bassets, Goldies, Rhodesian Ridgeback
Snoods are an essential part of your show dog kit, and the easiest way to keep your show dog's ears clean and tidy, stop ear chewing and reduce grooming time.
All snoods have elastic at the head and neck, the neck is generally wider than the head to allow for comfort.
We supply these to a number of canine hydro-therapists both in NZ and overseas, if your order is for canine hydrotherapy use please lets us know and we'll add a hang tag for you free of charge.
Matching leggings are also available
Waterproof Dog Snoods
- Brand: sNoodZ
- Model: sdz-wtpf
- Availability: In Stock
- 3 or more $9.50