Hemostatic Forceps 12.5cm
These 12.5cm Hemostatic Forceps are handy to prevent umbilical blood flow by compressing the cord, enabling you to safely "cut the cord".
- Straight stainless-steel hemostats with locking ratchet
- The stainless-steel construction makes these easy to disinfect
- The serrated tip provides a vice grip when the hemostat is locked as a clamp
- Used for clamping umbilical cords.
- Handy for removing thorns from your dogs pads & paws
- Used by groomers to remove excess hair from the ear canal and reduce the risk of infections
- NB these are not surgical grade finish, they are for general use.
A basic whelping kit requirement.