Forceps for Groomers
Hemostats Forceps aid dog groomers in the plucking and removal of dogs ear hair to prevent infection and canker
- Straight stainless-steel haemostats with locking ratchet
- The stainless-steel construction makes these easy to disinfect
- The serrated tip provides a vice grip when the haemostat is locked as a clamp
- Handy for removing thorns from your dogs pads & paws
- Used by groomers to remove excess hair from the ear canal and reduce the risk of infections
- A basic 1st Aid kit requirement.
Hemostats also spelt Haemostats and commonly referred to as Forceps
Typically, haemostats are forceps with a locking ratchet used for clamping blood vessels and control bleeding. The jaws can be straight, curved or angled and come in a variety of lengths. But for clamping umbilical cords, the general and most commonly used is the straight-jawed haemostat.