We all know that conditioning is just one part of the winning dog formula so don't let all your hard work go down the drain on show day - keep the coat looking great with a satin lined show coat, or lycra slinky coat. Wet Weather Satin lined show coats are also available.
- Satin Lined Show Coats - smooth and shine the coat
- Water Resistant Coats - Satin lined water resistant show coats for those rainy days
- Slinky Coats - body moulding spandex (lycra) show coats for that ultra flat finish ) (In Stock - ad work currently being undertaken ready to ad to the website in January
- PV's - spandex (lycra) pee vests protect the belly and chest coat when toileting your boys (In Stock - ad work currently being undertaken ready to ad to the website in January
Remember to keep your top show dogs cool this summer with a Kiwi Cool Coat or for those who prefer a Cooling Mat we have a double layer cooling mat, and grab a Koolie for yourself you be amazed at the difference they make and can be worn even in the show ring. We try and keep all size of Cooling Coat in stock, however its not always possible to keep up with the demand, so if we don't have your size in colour already in stock - just use the custom order option and your coat will be added to the list and generally be made the following week.
A note from Kiwi Cool Coats: There is a current trend to cover cool coats with spandex to make them look pretty ----- Its not recommended, nether is :
- freezing your cooling dog coat before use as it can cause temperature shock to your dog, causing your dog to try and heat up internally, inhabited the evaporative process and weaken the coat materials.
- covering the evaporative material with any other fabric e.g. spandex (lycra) actually slows the evaporative process reducing the cooling effect. (It can trap the warm air between the layers - and raise your dog’s temperature) I’ve had a few discussions with people regarding this and they say “ but it stays wet for so much longer”..... the reason is because it’s not effectively going through the natural evaporative process and removing heat from your dog!