The Kiwi Dog Cool Mat is ideal for dogs who are shown with body and volume in the coat. Kiwi Cool Mats are made of a double layer of chamois, with a bias finish. Place it in the crate or on top of your show trolley.
The quickest way to cool down a dog is thru and pads of his feet and the tummy, let you dog stand or lay down on your Kiwi Cool Mat to relax or as a quick revive before heading back into the show ring.
The Kiwi Cool Mats helps your show dogs keep their cool !.
- Unprecedented absorbency, approx. 50% more water than natural chamois
- Stays cool without making your dog wet
- Activates quickly and easily simply by submerging in water.
- Remains hydrated for up 3 hours optimum cooling
- Resists mould and mildew
- Non abrasive and lint free
- Non Toxic & Eco friendly
- Machine Washable
- 2 Sizes: 60 x 40 or 80 x 60 the large size will have a join.
- Current Bias: Black with Metallic Silver Lattice threads
Please read specification for information about using your Kiwi Dog Cooling Mats
Colours: due to individual computer settings, the actual colour of the dog cooling coat may be slightly different from the colour which is shown on your computer, we have taken actual product photos.
|Kiwi Cool Coats|
The Kiwi Dog Cool Mat is made from 2 layers of 1.25mm chamois, a high-tech, synthetic material made from PVA & starch with an internal reinforced cotton mesh increasing its durability. Its unique features make it perfect for keeping your show dogs cool. This is a non woven material and as such their may be minor imperfections - but nothing that will effect the use of your coat. Sizes are approx when wet, the material does shrink the drier it gets.
NB: As chamois is only produced in standard sizes, larger mats will have a centre join.